Call us now!

(504) 677-8229

Welcome to Parish Tax Care

We have options available for delinquent taxes on a first come, first served basis and assistance can only be given to one property per Louisianna homeowner.


Our goal is to help

Our goal is to help all Louisianna Homeowners. We pride ourselves in positively impacting Louisianna Homeowners in tough situations. We provide many solutions to those in need. We are specialists in tax delinquent real estate matters that are based in the area! We are here to help in any way that we can!


Assisting families in ALL situations

Regardless of the situation, at Parish Tax Care we understand life HAPPENS! We are here to offer assistance. Reach out to our company today to determine the different solutions we can provide, regardless of the situation. We work directly with homeowners to pay their delinquent tax bills and save them from losing their homes at tax auction, if possible.


Providing resources and options

We understand some homeowners would like to catch up their own property taxes and we are happy to provide assistance in any way. Some other helpful resources include:

HANO (Housing Authority of New Orleans)  Tenant services  (504) 670-3300

Family Resources of New Orleans  Default and foreclosure prevention 504-821-5260

To see if you qualify give us a call today at (504) 677-8229 or fill out
the form below to have one of our representatives give you a call.

Email: - © 2022

NOTE: By submitting information via this website you authorize Parish Tax Care and HH LLC to send text messages and e-mails with offers and other information, possibly using  automated technology, to the number and/or e-mail you provided. Message frequency will vary and message/data rates apply. Use is subject to our terms. You may opt out at any time by texting or emailing "OPT OUT".
Powered by FreedomSoft.

© 2023 Parish Tax Care - Powered by FreedomSoft.

Please note: We are not attorneys. The information contained herein or subsequently is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. For legal matters, consult an attorney.